Things I never thought I would say.....but have. Over and over again.
1. Stop crying - or I'll give you something to cry about.
2. If you don't stop your whining I will just TURN THIS CAR AROUND.
3. If you want to engage in a battle of wills - I WILL win. I am exponentially more stubborn than you.
4. We keep our dresses DOWN. SERIOUSLY! Stop putting the hem over your head!!!
5. No! You don't put your hand up Mommy's dress! Or Skirt! Or Shirt!
6. (Always immediately after #5) AND NEVER pull Mommy's Panties down!!!! (Lena - I will be using this story at your wedding....rest assured.)
7. Don't eat food out of the TRASH CAN!
8. You can't just kiss strangers....even IF you just found out their name....they are STILL a stranger.
9. Whatever it is...the answer is NO.
10. Stop messing with each other and just sit there and play with yourself. (Okay - so that one I've only said once....but it was pretty funny!)
Do you have any phrases you would like to contribute?