Friday, February 8, 2013

Cocoa Bean Moment

So, I'm sure we've all had that moment where you see a small child running toward you with chocolate somehow all over their hands and face and you grab a hold of the hand to protect something from being smeared to ruin.

Like, protecting a white, down comforter from 2 year old chocolate covered hands.
That belonged to this little face.


I reached out and grabbed his hands with one of mine. I pulled the chocolate off his face with a finger from my other hand.

I brought it to my nose.


And gagged.

It wasn't chocolate.

It was POOP.

ON HIS FACE.

And all over his hands.


After I took the Boy Bean straight to the tub and proceeded to triple-scrub my hands, I got the giggles.

Because really, I had almost eaten poop.

And while this memory isn't necessarily sweet smelling....it is hilarious.

Tip of the day??

Always SNIFF before you TASTE. 

Happy smelling!

~Whitney Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement!