Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday fun!

So yesterday, I turned 30.

Yep. And I am super stoked about it.

No 29th anniversary for me!!!  Each year that goes by, I feel more comfortable in my skin, but less comfortable not growing. It's a good balance.


My Love gave me the best-ever present in the whole-wide-world......a CAMERA!!!!!!!!

Seriously - the best ever. 
He said the only gift I've reacted to more excited was when he gave me a ring on bended knee. 

I mean I started crying and blubbering and hugging him and just could NOT believe it.

The best part? He couldn't wait to give it to me....so I opened it on Sunday!

Which meant my actual birthday found each child having a bit of a photo shoot......


My Little Boy Bean.. who is going to need his baby curls trimmed soon. I really don't want to. But I guess we all have to grow up sometime.


His little grin is so full of t-r-o-u-b-l-e.



My Jumping Bean...I really don't know how her personality fits in her body.




She is my little live-wire.



My Bitty Bean...I'm pretty sure we will see this face again. When she's about 15.




She definitely knows how to work a look!


Sisters...friends...

My String Bean...she wasn't feeling her absolute best. Yet she still humored me with the photo shoot!


 I feel like I went to sleep with a baby and when I woke up the next morning...she was almost 7.  My sweet girl - I truly don't know what I'd do without her!



Those little faces made my birthday wonderful.

~Whitney
 Copyright 2012

2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement!