Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm new at this...

After years of kicking and screaming that I would not succumb to the blogosphere - I have caved. Now, for all the world (potentially) to read, I will offer my thoughts and commentaries on pretty much everything with a hopefully humorous twist. :) I will try to be interesting...but I promise to be honest. This will now be the home of one scattered woman's thoughts.
Background on the name of the blog:
The US Navy has an integral place in our family - my husband is active duty. The "beans" are our 3 (soon to be 4!) children. Canaan is my string bean, Lena is my jumping bean, Taylor is my chilly bean, and #4 is my belly bean! (Thus far, we have 3 girls...still waiting to find out what #4 is.) I had pondered the name "Bean Soup" but thought that could be a recipe for therapy for my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement!