Friday, June 10, 2011

Cocoa Bean Moment....

It has been a while since I did one of these - well, it has been a while since I did anything blog-related!

The following moment happened last week when we were on vacation in the Outer Banks.

My little Jumping Bean was encouraged to get in the pool (and coached to overcome fear) by my mom.

Who is A-MA-ZING in the water.

Anyway.

Jumping Bean did NOT want water in or on her face. At all.

But Mom was not deterred.

So when Jumping Bean finally mustered the courage to walk in the water and put her face under....it was a BIG deal.

Especially to Jumping Bean.

Because she thought she was walking ON water.....

"Look at me!  I'm walking on water - just like JESUS!"

A cocoa bean moment for sure. :)

Copyright 2011

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! got to looooove pool time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your swim peanut then I will take you to change, strip you naked and we go to the showers, I love sex in the shower and I love underage p---y so we can combine the two, more than once though bcause I know I won't last long enjoying your tight virgin p---y

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement!